The Grande Prairie Regional Sport Connection is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization representing and serving the Grande Prairie Region sport community.
To be a strong and connected sport community in the Grande Prairie Region.
To influence and support the growth and enhancement of sport in the Grande Prairie Region,
- Promoting sport in the Grande Prairie Region.
- Being a resource to the sport community.
- Increasing communication lines between sport organizations enabling them to collaborate and reduce redundancies.
- Supporting individuals and/or organizations in hosting and/or bidding for sport events.
- Recognizing athletes, volunteers, corporate and individual contributors to sport in our region.
- Providing a Regional vehicle for discussion and information sharing.
- Facilitating increased access to education and training for athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers.
- Supporting the Grande Prairie Regional Recreation Committee in the implementation of the Joint Regional Recreation Master Plan.